Baked Sriracha Chicken Wings Recipe
Baked Sriracha Chicken Wings
These Baked Sriracha Chicken Wings are the perfect game day! They are spicy, sweet and have a slight tang that all your fans will love. They are baked making them much lighter than the fried alternative.
1 Chicken Wings package
1/3 cup Sriracha
2 tablespoons canola oil
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon lime zest
½ tablespoon grated garlic
Pinch of salt and black pepper
Cilantro for garnish, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and lay a wire rack over the foil.
- 2. In a saucepan, combine Sriracha, honey, lime juice and zest and garlic. Heat until well combined and honey is melted.
- 3. Remove from heat and add canola oil, salt and pepper.
- 4. Add the Crescent Foods Chicken Wings into a gallon size Ziploc bag. Pour the sriracha mixture of the chicken wings and seal the bag.
- 5. Shake until the chicken is evenly coated.
- 6. Arrange chicken wings onto the wire rack, ensuring there is space around each wing for heat to circulate.
- 7. Bake for 40-50 minutes, until crisp.
- 8. Sprinkle with cilantro
- 9. Enjoy :0
- Marinate your chicken wings the night before they are meant to be enjoyed. This will enhance the flavor of the sriracha and honey. Also, a wire rack is typically used for cooling baked goods, but helps heat circulate all around the chicken wings for a crisp exterior.
All Rights Reserved to www.crescentfoods.com
Baked Sriracha Chicken Wings Recipe using Crescent Foods Chicken Wings