Sriracha Chicken Quinoa Bowl
From Crescent Foods Premium All Natural Halal Chicken & Beef Products | Main Dishes | Chinese
cal Calories 386kcal
fat Total Fat 10g
High sat-fat Saturated Fat 5g
High chol Cholesterol 97mg
High sodium Sodium 2179mg
carbs Total Carbohydrate 36g
Serving size 239g Calories from fat 92kcal Fiber 2g Protein 36g Sugar 16g
1 cup quinoa, cooked
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, cut into bit sized pieces
1/2 onion, diced
1/2 cup Sriracha, add more or less to your spicy liking
1/4 cup honey
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1/2 cup green onion, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
1 tablespoon sesame seeds (optional)
- Fluff cooked quinoa with a fork and set aside.
- In a large skillet heat coconut oil over medium heat. Add onions and sauté for 3-5 minutes. Add chicken and cook until browned.
- While chicken is cooking in a small bowl whisk together Sriracha, honey, and lime juice.
- Once chicken is cooked add sauce and stir. Cook for about 5 minutes. Sauce will thicken.
- Top with green onion, cilantro, and sesame seeds. Serve over quinoa.
Recipe Content & Photo ALL RIGHTS RESERVED www.