Ribeye Goat Cheese and Meyer Lemon Honey Mustard
From Crescent Foods Premium All Natural Halal Chicken & Beef Products | Main Dishes
High cal Calories 659kcal
High fat Total Fat 50g
High sat-fat Saturated Fat 23g
High chol Cholesterol 177mg
sodium Sodium 388mg
Low carbs Total Carbohydrate 2g
Serving size 308g Calories from fat 452kcal Fiber 0g Protein 50g Sugar 0g
1 (2-pound) rib eye, 1 1/2-inches thick, excess fat trimmed
1/2 cup clover honey
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
grated zest and juice of 1 Meyer lemon
4 ounces fresh goat cheese, slightly softened
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, for garnish
- Remove the steak from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
- Whisk together the honey, both mustards, the lemon zest and lemon juice in a small bowl and let the mixture sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Put the goat cheese in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate until needed.
- Heat your grill to high for indirect grilling.
- Brush the steak with canola oil and season liberally with salt and pepper. Grill, directly over the coals, until golden brown and slightly charred, about 5 minutes. Turn over the steak and position it away from the coals (indirect heat). Close the cover and grill, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center registers 135°F, about 10 minutes. Remove the steak from the grill to a cutting board, tent loosely with foil and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Top the steak with the goat cheese, drizzle with the honey mustard, and garnish with parsley leaves.
Recipe Content & Photo ALL RIGHTS RESERVED http://www.foodrepublic.com/