OVEN BAKED TERIYAKI CHICKEN THIGHS
From Crescent Foods Premium All Natural Halal Chicken & Beef Products | Main Dishes | American
High cal Calories 1377kcal
High fat Total Fat 94g
High sat-fat Saturated Fat 25g
High chol Cholesterol 556mg
High sodium Sodium 2450mg
carbs Total Carbohydrate 32g
Serving size 650g Calories from fat 848kcal Fiber 0g Protein 96g Sugar 26g
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon cold water
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup rice vinegar
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
12 skinless chicken thighs
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the cornstarch, cold water, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and ground black pepper.
- Let simmer, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens and bubbles.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Using scissors, remove any pieces of fat from each chicken thigh. Place chicken pieces in a 9×13 inch baking dish sprayed with Pam cooking spray. Pour 1/2 half of the sauce over the chicken, brushing each piece so it is coated.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Turn pieces over, pour on remaining sauce, and bake for an additional 30 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.
Recipe Content & Photo ALL RIGHTS RESERVED dineanddish.net