Minced chicken fritters
cal Calories 183kcal
fat Total Fat 5g
Low sat-fat Saturated Fat 1g
chol Cholesterol 20mg
Low sodium Sodium 65mg
carbs Total Carbohydrate 29g
Serving size 96g Calories from fat 44kcal Fiber 2g Protein 6g Sugar 2g
Ground chicken: 1 lb.
Turmeric: 1/8 tsp.
Red chili powder/cayenne powder: ¼ tsp
Hot green chili/habanero: ½ tsp.
Black pepper, freshly ground
All purpose flour: 2 tbsp.
Eggs: 2 beaten
Ginger: one inch sized, very finely minced.
Cilantro: as per your taste (finely chopped)
Scallion/green onion: 2 sprigs, finely chopped
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Add everything together except the oil and the eggs. Mix well.
- Add the eggs and mix again.
- Refrigerate the mix covered for at least an hour (more will not hurt).
- Take it out of the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature.
- Heat up the oil in a deep bottom wok/kadai.
- Bring the heat to medium and add around 1 tbsp. of the mixture to the oil. Add more and let them get cooked and turn into golden brown in color.
- Keep stirring while they are sizzling in the oil for even cooking and browning.
- Drain them on an absorbent paper and serve immediately.
Recipe Content & Photo ALL RIGHTS RESERVED http://spicesandpisces.wordpress.com