From Crescent Foods Premium All Natural Halal Chicken & Beef Products | Main Dishes | Mediterranean or Greek
cal Calories 310kcal
fat Total Fat 12g
Low sat-fat Saturated Fat 2g
High chol Cholesterol 76mg
sodium Sodium 332mg
carbs Total Carbohydrate 21g
Serving size 338g Calories from fat 109kcal Fiber 5g Protein 30g Sugar 4g
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
salt and pepper
1 zucchini, chopped
1 yellow squash, chopped
1 medium onion, chopped
1 cup hummus, homemade or store bought
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. smoked paprika or sumac
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Prepare one large baking dish or two smaller baking dishes with cooking spray.
- Season the chicken breasts with generous pinches of salt and pepper. In a large bowl, toss the zucchini, squash and onion with olive oil until evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper.
- If using one baking dish, place all of the vegetables on the bottom of the dish in an even layer. Lay the four chicken breasts evenly on top, then cover each chicken breast with the hummus so that the entire breast is covered. Squeeze the juice of one lemon over the chicken and vegetables. Then sprinkle the pan with smoked paprika or sumac. Thinly slice the remaining lemon, and place the slices in between the chicken and vegetables if desired.
- **If using two pans, use one for the chicken and one for the vegetables.**
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Serve immediately.
Recipe Content & Photo ALL RIGHTS RESERVED www.gimmesomeoven.com