Honey-Chile-Ginger Grilled Chicken and Peach Salad
From Crescent Foods Premium All Natural Halal Chicken & Beef Products | Appetizers
cal Calories 357kcal
Low fat Total Fat 11g
Low sat-fat Saturated Fat 2g
Low chol Cholesterol 73mg
High sodium Sodium 2354mg
carbs Total Carbohydrate 38g
Serving size 396g Calories from fat 100kcal Fiber 4g Protein 29g Sugar 27g
2 tablespoons honey
1 (1-inch) piece peeled fresh ginger, grated
1/3 cup Sriracha (hot chile sauce, such as Huy Fong)
2 tablespoons canola oil or olive oil
1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
3 ears shucked corn, broken into small pieces
3 ripe peaches, quartered and pitted (about 1 1/4 pounds)
8 ounces watercress
- Combine honey and next 3 ingredients (through oil) in a medium bowl.
- With a mallet, pound chicken breast pieces between 2 sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap until very thin; transfer to a medium dish. Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of chile dressing over the chicken; coat well.
- Heat a grill pan, grill, or broiler. Lightly coat grill pan, if using, with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with salt; grill until cooked through (2-3 minutes per side). Transfer chicken to a cutting board. Continue until all of the chicken is cooked, coating grill with cooking spray as needed.
- Grill corn until tender (about 5 minutes), brushing lightly with chile dressing while grilling; transfer to a large platter. Grill the peach quarters, just until grill marks appear (about 1 minute per side), brushing lightly with chile dressing while grilling and coating grill as needed; transfer to the platter.
- Scatter the watercress over the platter. Slice the chicken into smaller pieces; transfer to the platter. Combine cooked juices and remaining chile dressing; stir well. Drizzle over salad as desired; serve.
Recipe Content & Photo ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Myrecipes.com (Stephana Bottom, Health)