Grilled Greek Chicken
cal Calories 220kcal
Low fat Total Fat 7g
Low sat-fat Saturated Fat 1g
High chol Cholesterol 77mg
High sodium Sodium 507mg
Low carbs Total Carbohydrate 8g
Serving size 241g Calories from fat 63kcal Fiber 2g Protein 31g Sugar 4g
1 ½ lbs skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 6 fillets
1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
3/4 cup fat free feta cheese
1/2 cup mint leaves, chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted
1/4 cup red vinegar
Juice from 1 lemon
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp dried oregano
Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare marinade by combining vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, oregano, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour over chicken breasts, making sure that all chicken is submerged in marinade as much as possible. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- In medium bowl, toss together the tomatoes, mint leaves, feta, olives, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill pan, or outdoor grill to medium heat. Cook chicken until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Place chicken on serving platter, and spoon tomato mixture over top.
Recipe Content & Photo ALL RIGHTS RESERVED www.laaloosh.com