From Crescent Foods Premium All Natural Halal Chicken & Beef Products | Main Dishes | Chinese
High cal Calories 547kcal
High fat Total Fat 18g
sat fat Saturated Fat 2g
High chol Cholesterol 135mg
High sodium Sodium 747mg
High carbs Total Carbohydrate 74g
Serving size 223g Calories from fat 160kcal Fiber 0g Protein 23g Sugar 50g
¼ cup canola oil
4 Crescent boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup cornstarch
2 large eggs, beaten
⅓ cup buffalo sauce (if you like more heat use hot sauce, like Frank’s brand)
1¼ cup packed light brown sugar
1 tablespoon water
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- In separate bowls, place cornstarch and slightly beaten eggs. Dip chicken into cornstarch then coat in egg mixture. I have also found that you can put the cornstarch in a gallon sized bag and shake the chicken to coat.
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until browned. Place the chicken in a 9 x 13 greased baking dish.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, buffalo sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, water, salt and red pepper flakes. Pour over chicken and bake for 1 hour.
- Stir the chicken every 15 minutes so that it coated them in the sauce.