Curry Chicken Salad
From Crescent Foods Premium All Natural Halal Chicken & Beef Products | Appetizers
(yields 3 cups)
cal Calories 340kcal
High fat Total Fat 24g
High sat-fat Saturated Fat 9g
High chol Cholesterol 117mg
sodium Sodium 431mg
Low carbs Total Carbohydrate 13g
Serving size 183g Calories from fat 220kcal Fiber 1g Protein 18g Sugar 9g
2 cups cooked chicken thighs, chopped.
1/2 cup mayo or sour cream.
1 teaspoon lime juice
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1/4 cup dried fruit, such as apricots or raisins
1/2 cup celery, chopped
2 green onions, minced
2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Chop cooked chicken into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- In large bowl, combine remainder of ingredients and mix well till spices are incorporated into the mayo or sour cream.
- Add chopped chicken and mix till everything is combined well.
- Add additional salt, pepper or curry powder to taste.
- Chill for about 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve in a sandwich, with crackers or with tortilla chips.
Recipe Content & Photo ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ChickenRecipeBox.com