Chicken Fajita Salad with Cumin Lime Dressing
cal Calories 288kcal
High fat Total Fat 24g
High sat-fat Saturated Fat 4g
chol Cholesterol 52mg
High sodium Sodium 771mg
Low carbs Total Carbohydrate 4g
Serving size 190g Calories from fat 218kcal Fiber 2g Protein 14g Sugar 1g
- for the cumin lime dressing
1/4 cup olive oil or healthy grape seed oil
2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
Zest of 1 lime
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
1“ knob of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
1/2 teaspoon cumin
- for the salad
Chicken tenders marinated and cooked
one head fresh lettuce, washed and torn or cut into bite sized pieces
fresh tomato salsa– get the recipe here
- Make the dressing: In bowl, combine all dressing ingredients.
- Whisk together well, then set aside .
- Make and cook the Chicken Fajitas meat mixture.
- Allow the chicken fajitas to cool completely.
- When serving, toss fresh lettuce with cumin lime dressing. Add salad to plate and top off with chicken fajitas and fresh tomato salsa.
Recipe Content & Photo ALL RIGHTS RESERVED www.bestrecipebox.com