Chicken Enchilada Cups
From Crescent Foods Premium All Natural Halal Chicken & Beef Products | Appetizers
(makes 24 wonton cups)
High cal Calories 831kcal
High fat Total Fat 15g
High sat-fat Saturated Fat 6g
High chol Cholesterol 110mg
High sodium Sodium 1777mg
High carbs Total Carbohydrate 115g
Serving size 355g Calories from fat 138kcal Fiber 4g Protein 53g Sugar 2g
24 wonton wrappers
3 cups shredded cooked chicken
1/2 cup enchilada sauce, homemade or store bought
1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
2 green onions, thinly sliced
- (optional additional ingredients: chopped green chiles, black beans, chopped fresh cilantro, diced avocado)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Press wonton wrappers into the cups of a mini muffin pan to form “cups”, being sure that the edges to not fold in. Bake for 7 minutes, then remove.
- Meanwhile, stir together chicken and enchilada sauce in a mixing bowl until combined. Portion the chicken evenly into the baked wonton cups until they are full. Sprinkle with a pinch of shredded cheese. Then bake for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the chicken is heated through. Remove and garnish with sliced green onions.
- **If using the optional ingredients, you can either stir them into the chicken and enchilada sauce mixture, or you can use them as additional garnishes.
Recipe Content & Photo ALL RIGHTS RESERVED http://www.