Chicken Cheese Samosa
From Crescent Foods Premium All Natural Halal Chicken & Beef Products | Appetizers
1 cup refined flour
1 tbsp oil
½ tsp carom seeds
- For filling
2 tbsp oil
1 cup finely chopped chicken
1 cup finely chopped red, yellow and green bell pepper
1 cup finely chopped green stalk of spring onion
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder to taste
Refined flour as required
½ cup grated cheese
Oil to fry
- For the dough; in a bowl add refined flour, oil, carom seeds and water and knead. Cover with a wet muslin cloth.
- To make the filling; in a pan add oil, finely chopped chicken, finely chopped red, yellow and green bell pepper, finely chopped green stalk of spring onion, salt and black pepper powder and cook.
- Sprinkle refined flour on a board and with small round parts of the dough make rotis.
- Cut the rotis from the center and with one half make a cone and add the cooked filling and grated cheese in it. Seal the cone with water. Make some more of these samosas.
- Fry them in hot oil and remove on a tissue paper.
- Serve them on a plate with tamarind chutney.
- Chicken Cheese Samosas are ready to eat.
Recipe Content & Photo ALL RIGHTS RESERVED http://www.