Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizzas
High cal Calories 393kcal
High fat Total Fat 28g
High sat-fat Saturated Fat 16g
High chol Cholesterol 116mg
High sodium Sodium 1824mg
Low carbs Total Carbohydrate 8g
Serving size 205g Calories from fat 249kcal Fiber 1g Protein 28g Sugar 1g
1 cup Red Hot Sauce
4 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 Loaves of Garlic Naan
1 cup Grated Farmers or Monterey Jack Cheese
2 cups Shredded Cooked Chicken
2 tablespoons Blue Cheese, crumbled
2-3 Sliced Green Onions
- In a small sauce pan over low heat combine the Frank’s, butter, cayenne, salt and pepper. Whisk until combined.
- Preheat your oven to 425 and lightly spray a rimmed aluminum baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the two Naan Loaves on the sheet pan and then spoon on desired amount of buffalo sauce on to both. Then top each with shredded cooked chicken, shredded Farmers or Monterey Jack Cheese and sprinkle with the crumbled blue cheese. Drizzle a little bit more of the buffalo sauce and save the rest for a different recipe.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the naan is crispy and the cheese is melted and slightly golden brown in spots.
- Remove, let cool before slicing and then top with sliced green onions.
Recipe Content & Photo ALL RIGHTS RESERVED http://www.simplyscratch.com/