Brown Butter Ravioli with Rotisserie Chicken, Toasted Walnuts and Crispy Sage
From Crescent Foods Premium All Natural Halal Chicken & Beef Products | Main Dishes
1 lb Crescent chicken breast
1 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried thyme
1 tbsp vegetable oil
9 oz fresh mini ravioli
2 oz (1/2 cup) walnuts
4 tbsp butter
1/3 cup fresh sage leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and thyme and rub over both sides of the chicken. In a dutch oven or large, oven-safe pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, skin side down, and cook for 2 minutes until golden brown.
- Flip and cook for two more minutes. Move the pot to the oven and continue cooking for 25-30 minutes. Allow the chicken to cool for 5 minutes, then chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Boil and drain the ravioli according the to package directions. Place the walnuts in a large skillet over medium heat and toast for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove and chop.
- Wipe the skillet clean, and melt 4 tablespoons of butter in the same skillet over medium heat. When the butter just starts to turn brown, add the sage and stir constantly for one minute. Immediately add the ravioli and stir to combine.
- Add the chicken and most of the chopped walnuts and stir.
- Plate the pasta and top with remaining walnuts.
Recipe Content & Photo ALL RIGHTS RESERVED kevinandamanda.com