Breakfast Casserole Recipe
It’s important to eat healthy, protein rich, nutritious foods for breakfast. This dish is also a great way to use old bread, ensuring no food waste.
1 package Angus ground beef
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ cup finely diced red bell pepper
2 cups milk
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 ½ cups diced bread
¼ cup micro parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a casserole pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in skillet and add the Crescent Foods Angus ground beef to the skillet. Break the beef into small pieces and add in the rosemary, garlic powder, salt and black pepper. Cook the beef through and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs together with the milk until smooth.
- Add half of the cubed bread to the bottom of the casserole pan. Layer on half of the beef and half of the red pepper. Sprinkle half of the cheese, reserving reaming cheese for the top. Repeat until you have two layers.
- Pour the egg mixture over the top and sprinkle remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until center is set. Sprinkle with micro-parsley.
- This recipe doubles nicely to serve a large crowd. It also can be frozen and reheated!
All Rights Reserved To Crescent Foods